Experience the global markets by trading CFDs on a wide range of asset classes, including currency pairs, metals, cryptocurrencies, energies, indices, and stocks. Benefit from reliable order execution and competitive spreads.
From 15 minutes prior to and up to 5 minutes following the publication of high-level economic news, margin requirements for new positions opened for instruments affected by the published news will be calculated based on a maximum leverage of 1:200. Following this period, the margin for these positions will be recalculated based on the funds in your account and selected leverage. From 19:00 GMT+0 on Friday through to 23:00 GMT+0 on Sunday, the margin requirements for newly opened positions will be calculated based on a maximum leverage of 1:200.
Fixed Margin Requirements
Margin requirements for some instruments are fixed, regardless of the leverage you use. These instruments are listed under the Exotic, Crypto, Energies, Stocks, and Indices instrument groups in the table above. Margin requirements for palladium and platinum are also fixed.
At Forexter, we know how it feels when your pending order falls in a price gap, so it’s only fair that we guarantee no slippage for virtually all pending orders that are executed at least 3 hours after trading opens for an instrument. If, however, your order meets any of the following criteria it will be executed at the first market quote that follows the gap:
- If your pending order is executed in market conditions that are not normal, such as during a period of low liquidity or high volatility
- If your pending order falls in a gap but the difference in points between the first market quote (after the gap) and the requested price of the order is equal to or exceeds a certain number of points (gap level value) for a particular instrument
Gap level regulation applies to specific trading instruments on our Standard, Standard Cent, Raw Spread, Pro and Zero accounts. Learn more in our Help Center.
The following rules apply when it comes to setting levels for pending orders:
- Pending orders along with Stop Loss and Take Profit (for pending orders) must be set at a distance (at least the same as current spread or more) from the current market price
- SL and TP in pending orders must be set at least the same distance from the order price as the current spread
- For open positions, SL and TP must be set at a distance from the current market price which is at least the same as that of the current spread
Please be aware that as spread is floating, our contract specifications state the average spread. We update average spreads on our website every business day. The spreads in the table are for the previous business day.
Spread is 0.0 pips for 95% of the trading day for instruments marked with an asterisk. For live spread information, please refer to the trading terminal.
Please bear in mind that triple swaps are charged on Wednesdays (for currency pairs and metals) and on Fridays (for indices, stocks and energies) to cover costs incurred over the weekend. All margin and swap rates are reviewed and monitored regularly.